Arts Education NJ Solo and Ensemble Festival
WEBB Congratulates the following students who entered the inaugural Arts Education NJ Solo and Ensemble Festival last month and represented the West Essex Bands extremely well.
According to Mr. Fabrizio’s recent email, there were over 1,000 entries from all over the state and our WE students worked hard to practice and record themselves for the event. Each student received a score, rating, and recorded feedback from professional independent adjudicators from around the United States. Gabriel Ruszala (12th) scored among the top musicians who were invited to State Finals later in the year.
Click here to learn more about the organization and festival. The five students are as follows. Congratulations!
- Gabriel Ruszala (12th) trombone solo – Gold
- Gianna Lodato (10th) snare drum solo – Silver
- Andrew Marino (11th) marimba solo – Silver
- Julia Zhang (12th) oboe solo – Bronze
- Logan Bogumil (10th) clarinet solo – Bronze