The Marching Knights are an organization comprised of students in grades 9-12 that perform at football games, competitions, and other local events. Musicians in the marching band must be enrolled in one of the curricular band classes. The only exception are students joining from other performing ensembles (choir/orchestra), in which case, these students must remain active in their respective performing ensemble during the school day to participate in the marching band. Color Guard is open to all students in grades 9-12.
- Plan for and manage the Tournament of Bands Chapter X Championships (our Home Show)
- Pit Crew support to move equipment on and off the field for each performance
- Home Football Game Hospitality and Refreshments for visiting schools’ Marching Band members
- Pizza Dinner for Middle & High School students – a GREAT way to get 8th graders excited about High School Band!
- End-of-Season Celebration and Pasta Dinner
- Senior Scholarships
- Sponsorship of Drum Major Leadership Academy
Click here to Support the Band!